My only one, Mcfly.

Oh, there is no devil words could explain how jealous to you all everyone who already met mcfly,
my favourite best ultimate awesome band ever.
even I am not that often mention mcfly, it might be more deeper my love for them.
in every picture I saw, my heart was burning like stove. burning like hot day with 1000 sun.
I'd (might) do anything for them, for MEETING THEM.
Oh please, I'm in love love love.
you probably thinking why all the sudden I wrote all this.
Because, I saw picture of them in JAPAN for plane's sake. it was tooooooo late to told my dad,
I was planning on to tell my parents! I was just 1 week late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, now I have plan with my 6 dwarfs, spending all night long.
Oh hold on, my dates for this valentines day already arrived! byeo

No comments :