Oh, Hello

Hey, I'm reading breaking dawn but I'm too afraid to end it. So, I clearly confused what I should do. beside, Jacobs voice humming in my head.
Oh, this afternoon is very bright. I'm glad.
I never thinks bright when I was at school, afternoon seems so dull. wait, dull is not the right word, seems so, static.
enegery that I had must be taken right from the source. leave thirsty and hungry and powerless but not motionless.
Hey, motionless is a nice word!
I'm sort of sweating, hot. I'm slurring flu anyway, not good.
Bad, Bad. yes, mister?
My throat is like newborn vampires needs blood, it's not burning but hurt. yes, hurt. especially at night, it's torchure your sleep. I woke in the middle of the dark, but I saw moon and told me to get back to sleep. how polite.
The nights before, I was looking for moon but I can't find it. last night, without permission, I did.
Oh yes, you should see when real meaning for twilight in vocabulary, comes from my apartemen, it's so fascinating.
twilight seems hiding behind the buliding and clouds still wont call it draw.

I was absent for today. ill was not the best condition of all time.
I am so relief that I had one day closure.
My fingers are continously pushing the alphabets. nice job, fings!
Oh, what I just called my fingers? eww.
I'm currently writing something that I started with my mates like 2 years ago. or almost 3 years ago, I'm eager to finished it, with Haylie singing decode fluently from my laptop.
also my twilight thoughts dancing around my mind, teaching me how to arrange the words.
once I started, I almost can't stop it.
in between.
Oh, theres an ant on my keyboard. shoo shooo go away
well, I'll write again soon,
I feel I need shower

No comments :