This isn't about Einstein at all

I have sore throat right now, what is going on with the gravity?
My eyes were soaring for sleep and my body eager for some lie-down.
Oh my dearest bed, how are you?
Does Einstein have enough sleep while he was figuring out what e m c square is?
Oh right, maybe I’m on my transition to be a vampire,
I just realized that vampire doesn’t sleep. At all.
Probably my body was fighting with the venom after all.
Forks, WA Forecast for today is light rain.
That’s my geography task. Why I chose Forks, it was so obvious, First thing on my mind anyway.
I’d rather talk about what’s on my mind now, than talks about what am I doing yesterday, or the day before, I don’t think someone would like know.
So, yeah, my classmates are incredible.
Edward Cullen still clouding up my mind
I have doubts that sometimes bother me a lot.
I missed my laptop if one day I did not use it.
I don’t know what I should write; I just want to sleep now,
I should find another word beside sleep,
I’m using it too often.
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Z
I’m exhausted.
Cold, I wonder why, Edward is not here yet. and Jacob came to my mind in a second.
Night all.

No comments :