VD!

Here goes my valentines,
after I wrote my blog yesterday, one by one, my dates arrived :D
it's Wayda, Eleny, Nisna, Emil, Zara, and Aninda.
those my 6 lovely dwarfs.
my best classmates.
my mighty valentines dates.
I actually not celebrating Valentines in any way, but, we thought that this is the right moment for hang out.
besides, it's saturday night!
we went to setiabudi buildings, for having dinner, we chose chatterbox, just random.
we did that mostly girls does.
you all know, for sure a hundreds of pictures was taken.
because Aninda still roaring for sushi, we went to shushi groove.
next, because Wayda and Nisna wants coffee, (actually I do too, but I'm kind a running out of money) so we acompanny them to most famous coffeeshop in dictionary, yes, Starbucks.
but sadly, Emil had to go home because Idontknowwhy.
enough for the touring, we decided to go back to my apartment.
take 10minutes break.
continue tooooooooooo.... the playground!
we took pictures, play uno, and tried to fire up the fireworks but unfortunately, it wont work.
I guess Aninda bought the cheap-unqualify-fireworks.
but we still had fun.
Oh, and the fun part is I met new friends, my neighbour precisely. they're from Bangladesh. How cool?
they're 12 years old.
and good looking.
and nice.
I learn how to speak persian. oh double awesomeness!
their name is Weiz and Sam. hello to both of youu!
so yeah, that's about my VD!
Shooooooooooott. I have to go, duty calls

No comments :