I ran away, but I can't let go

There are a lot of things in my head right now,
I am grateful that got home before 6.
I feel I still have a chance to write,
The tension in school, specially the new organization I’ve join with recently, require steel-mental, which build me more tough.
It also took most of my minutes.
By the time I should speak, my lips won’t pursue what I actually should do.
Sometimes it’s just like fully sealed.
At certain point, my careless was out of limit. I just want to feel what I exactly want; don’t care no matter how the circumstances are, those pretty ruin my entire mood.
Get me thinking, how easy to be hate, while you have to survive to protect your kindness, even though you mean it.
People found things different way.
Call me selfish.


Let me see future-job that I love

1. Something has to do with Writing – first thing on my mind anyway







2. Fashion Designer --- I am dying to do this, it pictures fun.





3. Being in a band. Entertainer.


Oh, and the last I love the most

4. Married and happily ever after with Dougie Poynter :D

5. being vegetarian Vampire, helping Volturi probably



;D

Oh yes, remind me about the chemistry practical, I want to share you all but not now, and… what else…
Oh the internet sways me too much. I should end this; I’ll talk to you soon?

2 comments :

Yasmin Nabila said...

fiya, i think you are so compatible to be a writer. Cause your blog is so worth to read hehe ;]

Fiya Muiz said...

oh thanks a lot dearest yasmin:D