I can't fight with an eclipse

I did not started anything,
I know what I want to do, but the paleness of the moon keeping me shut.
the wind not blowing like the other night, just calm.
I have done reading eclipse.




for me this is the best book so far, beside all the jealousness since the first ink written.
in every words.

more hurt when it got to sentences.
makes you wondering how life is so unfair. probably makes people thinking what are you reading because they confused between you're squeezing in pain or in jealousy.
should I explain it, or you just want to read it by yourself?
hmm, yes. I know, second one was better.

maybe I'm holding my breath to loong, I can feel the sickness right in the middle of my lungs.
or maybe because the undone sobbing that I had before, caused by my eyes read sentences that could murdered in the matter of second.
The black circle surrounds my eyes, cold as snow when you touched it, growling for one restful night.
hesitated.
my body exaggerate.

"The clouds I can handle, but I can't fight with an eclipse"

even dare to wasted and fight.
I have to invent new words for explaining the book I just finished.
I can't barely think one.
Awesome is just too slang to use. I need something more appropriate.
I'm in love with it. Every page for the sakeness of the ink.
specially, the last chapter, discussing about letting go, how to play fair and good, and being less selfish.
Taught you a lot.
you may say I'm over-speech.
looking for something to blame?
blame eclipse.
now its late at night, I thought I just hear plane-sound from outside.
tv is still on, just for accompany me, for not...... wants to sleep yet.

2 comments :

Yasmin Nabila said...

ayo fi baca breaking dawn, seru juga :D

Fiya Muiz said...

udah ini lagi min haha