lisence notifications

How many day i've missed? 3? 2?

In sickness and health. / February 17th

I have visitor’s coming, they’ve been go to yours too, I believe.
I can taste sickness in my tongue,
Day before I got worst, Pharmacy’s scent was unbearable.
My nose filled with sneeze and friends. No, it means not good.
My mood still moves like roller coaster
Once, I was eagerly wants to write, in a matter of seconds, there are few cells that interrupt and caused damaging my wants.
Right now, my eyes slowly pleading for rest,
Even though, I just wake up from my sleep couple minutes ago.
Human being is partially weird. They asked for something, but when they got it, they suddenly wanted to take back their words.
O goody, O lord.
What a universe.
Would everything be the same if we live in Saturn? Could moon still shine at nights? If there is no moon, could we still see stars?
What if the moon fell in love with the sun? Would the sky turn golden? Or stars jealous?
Were these questions the side effect from the pills that I just took?
I refuse to use common phrase. So, what are the other words for ‘I don’t have any idea’
Well, maybe I had an idea, by translate it to Persian?
Back to the top,
I feel like a walking skull. Well, we all are. But I feel too thin. That is not right.


Life note / Feb 18th

I asked my friend, one essential question,
what is the reason to live?
once I feel like rotten marshmellow slowly melted by the fire.
She mentioned few of my world, my beloved universe.
Why when the devil whispered, I cant see my beloved universe?
The cloud was too crowded clunging my view,
and here goes the heave rain..
Every second, I should've know that it's getting closer to see the rainbow,
but why my stuborn human feeling refuse to wait and slightly thinks to get drowned forever in cloudy wet rain?
I shall keep those in mind,
My beloved universe.

today

Does this world applies seriousness too hard? Or does my skill politeness just too low?
or am I so immature?
why there are so many questions remain unsolved?
Does all the wrong belongs to me?
Favourless yet undiscovered. me.
Oh so me.
I need thousands acre empty field and bright day, I would like to scream from the top of my lungs,
Who am I?
What I mean to this world?
To whom I should dedicate these questions?
was this only a moment motions?
oh lord, how should I know,
how how, mighty how.
something wrong with me?

No comments :