Day two

Oftenly people blame themselves for having certain personality that trapped them in a situation where cursing is the best way exposing a relief. The air suffocates your lungs and feels like its choking out of no where. Something disturbing the presence of reality.
Most of the post here are about how shit my day went, but it was not actually. I'm just having this frenzy begins when I write either being left out or in love. Those two were top of my favourite topics.
When I started to feel something, like literally anything. It could haunted me for the next 24hours or even weeks. And I came with obscure pointless promise that testing my guts for staying on the right track. So for me, it would be so much easier not being alarmed my self for a significant feeling in such a situation than knowing it's existence and curled up with above the line expectation.

No comments :