The More I Think, The More I Wish

The way the sun creeping behind those sophisticated buildings hurt my eyes. I dare my self by staring at it, foolishly. Sometimes I imagine that sky was one, all in together just like the sky that someone’s might have there somewhere on the other part of the world. I’m starting to have my normality back on my grip, including my bed time, although my eyes haven’t fully compromise with my daily kit to prevent any boring repetition. There was no secret behind the proverb “Routines are boring” it happens to every human being and creating this selfish unlimited wants/never entirely satisfied. Raise your hand if you are one of those. Thank you. I tried so hard to prevent any ‘lame’ routines, when something has become one of your routines it could strangle you and starting to have the subjection out of it, what a waste. Staring when would the minute changed and counting seconds that might just took longer than sixty times beats.

Sarcasm and explicit explanation were strangely entertaining for me, sometimes when I say ‘hate’ it means I can’t help it anymore. And when I say ‘lame’ it might means super cool but I hate to have the urge of feeling it. You know, girls. My bad though.

Things are bad, when you see it bad. It wouldn’t be that bad if you see it right,

But intricate with my own feeling is the hardest part of determination.

I could make 10 minutes speech of telling people how to deal with their problems but I could not make five minutes for mine. It was funny to live very random.

Accidentally seeing someone without any intention was funny, especially when I look back and remember how cruel the first impression. Taking a quote from someone,

It takes love to kill love

Dammit. Wish I knew it earlier.

If everything happens for a reason,

I want to know the reason now.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




No comments :