Like Life Is Worth It

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Two days ago this picture gets me.




Days are doing fine. I am doing fine. Things are good. They are good and he is good.



I have left my blog for a few days and still I am here with empty hand - and mind. No, actually my mind was quite crowded, it was impossible to run a town in my head. the streets are full with cars, as the objects. I'm thinking to get to bed early and catch a good night dream, my eyes were heavy but my fingers keep pushing this keyboards until it gets full. full with pointless words and such unethical rhyme.
Man, where did you go today?
I haven't watch Before Sunset. I haven't. I have to. I have to.
I watched Avatar 3D and it was gooood.
I almost late. Everyday.
Based on my temperature body, I am not in so-good-shape. Note: also my stomach.
Msn is my life savior when I feel hubbub. Literally.
A conversation would light up my mood. my day. my feeling. my emotion.
I should close go to bed but..........................


I'm giving you one day to miss me. One day top. I couldn't stay away more than a day. 24 hours. It.

No comments :