What We Had Was Unreal

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




the good thing being surrounded by crowds was the timing for not actually thinking what I have been thinking about lately. Some way it occupied me and prevents getting carried away with all the vulnerable emotions which oftenly descended on my days, uninvited. I have been out with my friends and yes, get lost where I did not see the one person that very mentally harmful for me. I went out and drinks along with the readings and exchange of thoughts, catching up things.
A book named to kill a mockingbird that I finally got in my hand, thanks to Mila. We kind of celebrate our late seventeenth birthday lunch.
and the other day I had semi-preparation for another upcoming phase in the future. A presentation. With my classmates, which I love, and went very well. Continued with half day out with the guys, and went as always pointless.
I prefer not to go with the details because I know people do not give a fcuk about how someone else's day went. and I would rather be writing thoughts that might go the same way like someone out there, the same perspective, or maybe gaining few valuable inputs.
I am blind for knowing my self owning habits having very sensitive feelings.
As I go deeper and caught out looking a love to substitute. No, wait, substitute would not be a proper words that went after love. Take it this way, getting involved with feelings makes me wanting things too much, missing too much, expecting too much, hoping too much. but pain builds me tougher. I might got shocked to welcome new things in life, and then I forgot where do I stand, which believe, insane. So today, I know one: he makes me forget what is real and not.
and hell, it was wrong.

No comments :