Frozen.

This is what happened, I've been thinking what would I write here. Not a nasty poem or a filthy love letter, okay, probably tend to one of those but no, no no. I've been thinking of it all over. all around. when I go to bed, before closing my eyes, or when I checked my phone was there any notification or so. but, BUT, when I came here I lost.
The imagination that I had in mind would not be enough to translated in to chain of words, expected to compete the essence.
Having the thought of him was somehow delicately soothing.
and it sounded like a complete bullshit. Man, sometimes I wish it was.
Truth oftenly recorded as a bullshit. Just uncommon statement that general population repel.
The story that I am in, to develop, was technically strange. Nothing much to describe because nothing much happened. But the joy being in the simplicity is over the top.
Tortures but sweet. slightly hard to accept but happening. Very random, but stupid to go against it.
A day would be sour without his lines.
I'm lost for what's happening currently.


No comments :