I'm Guilty, But I'm Safe For One More Day

Write whatever that passes your mind....

Tonight the wind travels on the highest speed, it strikes my cheek in peculiar way. Everything was the same, the lamps were on as the sun went down, the buildings looking very sharp. Sunday was no longer cheap, time flies and brought me to edge of holiday. Right at the end of it. Monday would taste rough again, but I wouldn't care less. I had a decent holiday without a high cost, thank you.
But that was not the case I had in mind.
I changed the draft few times because basically I was here first with an empty mind, without any concept. Blame me.
Do you know I hate the fact that I have limitations to write here?
I made the limit. and I would not blame anybody for it. It's just too vulnerable for few eyes to read.
Something that should not be exposed too much but the thought alone is killing me so good.
I'm dying to write it.
Because its humming all over my head

How can I write it..............
You like someone, or maybe love, but the situation makes you should end it.
you stuck with this person, and you need to move on.
What should you do to move on?
What the indicators to move on?
...what if you love/like someone that on their process to move on?

I just don't get it.


I have a friend.
I like the way he showed his love to the girl he loves, (I can't mention any name)
he's deeply creative, his mind amazed me.
A video. and I knew he loves her that much.
I forgot about his smell. I can't feel his clothes. Or hands. He's far. But I know him.
Ah, enough. I'll see you soon.

Paused it. Get the feel. Then play it again.
Gathered elements that surrounds you. Sometimes it isn't clearly seen, probably unseen, but it's right there.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments :