All The Little Details

I'll tell ya if smoking is healthy I would go for a business like such. I would be rich within a month ha. But I if I sell cigars, I'm helping the statistics average of lungs cancer higher. Which might lead to disfunctional growth of the country, right?
Indonesia had enough feud, I believe. But hey, I got something to recover any blemish Indonesia ever made.
You know what we have and no one else could ever copied?
Bali.

Nothing beats bali for the tropical beach and of course, weather.
You wouldn't get enough of Bali. Never.
I could go back 3 times in a row WITHOUT getting bored. (but I never did that due to further concern)
I went to Bali last week which saved me from the teenager life crisis of boredom.
You'll find everything; anything in Bali.

Peace: Check
Hot surfers: Check
Life: Check
Good food: Check
Good stuff (by all meaning good quality and low price): Check
Nice and VERY welcome atmosphere: Check
Afordable hotel: Check
Beach: TRIPLE CHECK
Unique culture: Check
Sunset view: Check

Dude, what else you need?

I kinda postpone this entry because I was waiting for the cable data for transferring the photos from my camera that I took while I was there. BUT, I can't find it anywhere near. So......... as the subtitute I googled some, and there it goes.
Catch up with you later

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :