What If Sally Can't Wait?

I miss you.
I miss you.
And you know I miss you.
Although I didn't spend a lot of spare time with you, I still miss you.
The fact that I can't feel your presence anytime soon kills me.
Kills my mood to stay blossom.
Everybody knows that you're coming back soon, someday. But am I the only one who aggitated considering that you're gone too long?
Even before you're coming back I know that there would be another upcoming goodbye later on the upcoming month.
It sucks like your favorite football team lose before the semi final on the world cup. Maybe something more than that.
I miss you. Even the chance for you to miss me is strictly low,
I still miss you.
I miss you with no intention. I miss you even so I would like to stop.
The way your scent suddenly greet my nose and I can't guess whether my nose or my mind making that up. or.. that's just because I really miss you.
Songs started to reminds me to you. I started to feel like shit and it doesn't mean good. I wanted to swear out loud.
And another thing who interupt me that I've been trying to write an entry here and after four times total failing to make my hand type something- because I had no idea to write anything- when I tried to write something about you, my hands were instantly keep writing the whole page, willingly, barely wants to stop.
See? I suck.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :