Good Luck For Shooting the Moon

My intention to sleep was killed since my intention to write was slightly higher. I hate the fact when I was practically entirely sleepy but I can't sleep due one or two reasons. It was all because my eyes able to hear anything what my mind said, they both were like a wolf pack. Like when Jacob could hear Sam's thoughts.
My mind was up to something.
I even don't know what something means. Or I refuse to know what something means.
The hours of my day were sinking into a lot more shorter span you know. Not in literally meaning, it's just the way indonesian government decide to put 17 year old student to be in school from 6.30 a.m until 3 p.m starts from monday to friday.
5 days a week.
I couldn't really feel my self, or my body after school. It feels like I just had the time for sleep then by the time I woke up, I have to be back at school.
And at school, I will always constantly sleepy without no reasonable reason. Or the only thing I would be glad about is the recess and I have the chance to read a book of a friend of mine, called "The Catcher In the Rye". One kind of helluva entertaining book.
I didn't sleep late the other night.
Tired. Tired even to write a blog. So blog, you are lucky I'm still keeping up with you. Even sometimes I couldn't get the chance to keep things up with my friends.
I'm going to talk to you later, about the book and all. I can't do this if I'm not in the right mood.
I suddenly lost it.

xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :