Grammar Would Be My Weakness Aside From You

I'm bored.
Is it still the era for lying instead of admit things?

I thought those things might help me to finished the sentence but I severely failed on it. Lots of tabs I opened and seek for a second opinion or stupid thought I would go for but I couldn't see it. Either the clouds were getting pretty sad by turning gray or the sun just too tired to make an appearance. The choices are all mine, but within a second of impulsive thought, it went blind. It feels good to be right. Like the whole universe, even Jupiter, supports you from space.
The philosophy about everything are very blur. But the same point as we have to embrace the opposite things.
For the sake of knowing hurt, you must have fall first.
Just for or the sake of knowing the difference.
I wouldn't know how good it feels when I was right right if I was never wrong in my life.
The basic always sounds right even sometimes I couldn't help it.
I have to sacrifice math for loving English better and let Math to held the burden of hatred. Or hating school and loving holiday. Or having the thoughts of a vampire; the other way to read Edward Cullen is, perfect. In a way when the fire burn the rotten woods easily I would like to kill the idea of Edward Cullen. The existence of the character of Edward only increasing the pain of reality for not having the perfect image of a person that you would die, or spend the rest of forever with. (or maybe there is, but I just haven't seen it yet).
Too much wants getting people no where. Focusing on one thing is more recommended. But still,
once you are a human, you will live with too much wants.
It's good to have a point when you were writing something because without it there wouldn't be a path to keep it straight and went well. I didn't get along well with that though, most of the time I post an entry I don't have any idea what to write or even what words should I begin with. But the art of spontaneous most of the time always on my side, maybe because I believe on the theory. Just kept writing and your fingers will come up with something. Although it took one hour first to get there. But you know... You'll get there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :