"I Was In Love With The Idea of Love"

Days of runny nose and bad cough has finally ended and I could finally got my life right back on my grip right after I came back sober to the reality. I wasn't saying I left the reality, I just took a break for a little while although I can't escape, even a day on holiday, from several annoying thoughts of.. something. Despite the fuss,
Loving something overrated is lame. But I have the only one exception and can't deny to take part on the twilight saga madness.
As much as I hate something overrated, I've always love Edward Cullen since he showed up in to the surface of civilization.
Come on people, don't even deny his incisive persona and striking charm. He is too perfect.
a 'too' rhyme with 'perfect' create indestructible meaning of words.
Expecting to meet someone like him in the real life would be the least thing I believe in this world. No offense.

Back to the recent movie, Eclipse, I may have to say and proudly admit that this one is way better than new moon.
Screw them who judge this movie suck, for me it works five times better than the previous.
It's hard to define which one better if its compare to twilight - first movie always gave the best impression.
I have to come up with few statements:

Bella is a bitch.

My teeth clinched very hard when either Edward has to see Bella in Jacob's arm or Jacob has to see Edward kissing Bella passionately (maybe more to Bella is too agressive). She's killing them both. Could she be a little less selfish?
She's good on manipulating something. If you've watched it, there was a scene where Bella was in Jacob's garage and she said that she will turn in to vampire by the time she graduated from high school. THERE, Jacob should be the one who got angry the entire scene, since the girl he foolishly in love with, will turn to be his own enemy-kind, a vampire. But there, she got Jacob apologise -because he yelled on her some rough words which was make sense since he was pissed off -to her while she should be THE ONE who APOLOGIES. Did you see my point here? but then again, I might come up with this because I was too jealous of she has one drop dead good looking vampire and one hot abs werewolf.

Missing quotation.

Stepheny Meyer was good on exaggerating words you know. To make it sounds more.. tragic. I had two quotation I loved and it didn't show on the movie. I've discuss it on my post back on February 2009 where the first time I finished reading Eclipse.

Falling in love with vampires equal sacrifising a life for them. Sacred swear to keep their secrets and all. But their strength blinded the odds and somehow make a willing to be changed.
I don't know. It's just a movie, isn't it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :