Take It Easy

I see dust covered on the mickey mouse lamp beside me but I touched it anyway. I shouldn't touch it because it's dirty but I touched it anyway. Since when I go by the rule?
Tonight was quite, cheer that I used to bring on every Saturday night lost between the stars. I guess the weekdays were too tight I can't even breathe so I don't find Saturday night appealing enough to stole my attention from this PC.
I've been staring at it almost half day.
If life could be as pretty as the carousel include the laugh of joy, I wouldn't need to make promise to my self to do certain stuff where I ended up failing on. Time flies even faster than those green flies, too fast for me to fit in everything needs to be on board.
And my problem being a good procrastinator.
Big problem.
I've tried to make every single decision of mine worth it. Like this post for example, I want for the eyes that read this, get something from this but myself can hardly see it. If I tell something here personal I don't think your eyes would care, right?
But then again, since when I go by the rule?
I don't know is this a right thing to be embrace on or not. I don't have time to judge. I hate judging.
There are lots of stuff I would like to tell. And elaborate. But my mood is not in the right position, I'll warn you to stay away from my mood because sometimes it bites. Like a vampire ;)

I went to see old faces yesterday, those faces I haven't seen for a year. I don't think name needed here, I avoid the chance of not being equal and all. Because if I missed a name, you might hate me a little. Too many people I met. They're good people. I would always remember monas that way.

I read the the catcher in the rye, it was a good book, trust me. I used to like those fairy tale never touch the ground kind of book but as I get here, a life experience book looks more compelling.
This was a story about a young man 17 year old flunked out from his third high school and on his way to maturity and facing his parents about the news. It was simple but the way J.D Salinger. Few murderer find it inspirational in a way,
but chill I'm not going to murder anyone, beside mosquitoes. You should read it by yourself. Then you'll understand what I'm saying.

I watched Despicable Me. it was HILARIOUS hilarious. I like the story, I mean stealing a moon, WHO WOULD EVER THOUGHT OF THAT?

Hm... what else... I like to put some space between the things I would like to tell you know, just for the sake of your entertaiment. Too full paragraphs might hurt your eyes to boringness. I just made new word that actually not even existed in the real English life. Boringness.
I shall end this soon, someone is waiting for his dinner, I shouldn't keep him waiting. The dogs already howl, it's late night. Not a starry night. Not like in Bali. I should go back to Bali. Ok. I should end.
Talk to you soon, bloggy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments :