Rainbow and The Cloud

Fiction is made out of facts.
and this is a little touch of the fiction.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dear John,
I would be a big fat liar if I didn't miss your presence around.
If a rainbow has three colors, mine only have got two colors out of it.
Red and yellow.
The green still missing. and I've waited for it to come back home, soon.
And you have to know that a rainbow wouldn't be a rainbow without the green.
Incomplete.
Rainbow couldn't able to see the star during day because stars appeared at night.
Two different time and moments. And rainbow's love is only for the cloud, since the only thing the rainbow could see was the cloud.
On children's drawing, you could see the rainbow firmly stood by the cloud at the end of each sides.
Guess what, rainbow couldn't know how much the star would like to switch position with the clouds.

Do you see my self as a star, and you as the rainbow?
I miss you like me missing the sun on a rainy day.
Some time appart couldn't pushed me away. Not at all.
I miss you like you miss her.
I miss you even you didn't miss me.
The point is, I miss you damn much. That's it.


xx,
F.

No comments :