hey love.



I ended up coloring this page instead of writing,
when it comes to you, yes, you
I couldn't decide which was the right words to represent first.
I only see you through photographs,
there always certain current right when I saw you.
I have not found it yet,
I have not invent gracious word that could explain the comments I made.
those fingertips I wish I could hold,
feeling secure.
or looking what you've hold,
inspire me to do more..
posing mind,
my wishes are you to hear me,
when my heart calling out your name in every beat.
disbelief how world would become so unfair..



I'm not lost, I'm just have not arrive yet.
even I don't have something to hold on.
but I believe, rushing through my vein, that it will come.
Which I probably met on the cross road or the end of high way
don't worry, I'll get there
I'll meet you face to face
when your arms cuddle my bones,
when my heart collapse,
I feel my victory.

No comments :