2 things.

I want to sleep early tonight, but, I dont want missed a day without writing this pointless blog hehe I want to tell 2 things now,

First

I might be weird or whatever, but I'm in love with a shoes.
hehe
I wanted this shoes since.. early November last year. I dunno, this shoes has it own awesomeness yet very nice.
it's ankle boots.
there are few kinds of it. I found some, last year, but I think its not fit for me.
then... god giving me answer (HAHAH), I finally found the real ankle boots that I wanted.
Mango. sale. Singapore.
it cost pretty expensive.
who cares? I love ittttttt.

I cant find the exactly same shoes, but it's pretty similar with this one.


Second

this person I found randomly from myspace,
I'm in love since the first song.

nevershoutnever
go on take a look
and listen
he's awesome. 100% guarantee.


yeah that's all,
oyeah, today was a tiring saturdaynight but fun
gi - pi - ex - pi- gi niceeeee.,
with zihan icha dira zara angga adi raja
cheers-o mates
one more one more,
I want to thanks my mommy for picking me up :)

No comments :