January Or Die

first day on school, I cant write too much comment, neither theres nothing cool happens or theres just too much to write, based on I-prefer-holiday-than-school,-like-hello?
WELL, I'M TRYING HERE. lol
today, on ESL subject, my teacher told us to write something about 'if I could change something in my last holiday...'
for not making too kindergarten. you know, we usually asked to write 'My Holiday'
for a moment, I kept thinking, what would I change... what.. what.. I NEVER (I must make this bold and italic) hate holiday in my entire 16 years old life.
so, I am enjoying every second of it, in every way. well, because I have to do that as in it was a task from teacher, so, yeah. would you like to know what I end made the story to?
like stephanie-meyer-wannabe, I invent, AWAKE;
"I'm not in Egypt if I don't go to The famous Pyramid. from the first step, I was fascinated, but suddenly there was quick and small earth quake happened, in the matter of second, I saw The ..........., "
To be continue,
I'm afraid that I had some inspiration later on and who knows I would make something good from that
gosh, I'm so..................... weird. am I?
I guess its because the rain. wait, there is no rain, I'm not living in Forks.
I know, its because the.. uh... I cant find the right word! dammit
I promise to myself, after writing this hideous blog, I would continue to do something that might useful for my future, I hate to pronounce it anyway, so, I'll see you all soon!

Fiya

No comments :