decent scents.

Did Romeo fall in love with Juliet in the first sight?
How would it be if Romeo was late 10 seconds? so he'll be right in time just when Juliet awake?
and both of those souls shall be alive.. and continuing their journey, each to be savored.
I wonder...
What such a pleasant full of romance indulging with love has ever inspire William Shakespeare to made this?
Maybe because I just finished reading new moon, that I have wasted my thoughts on Romeo and Juliet.
Yet I was very curious to rewind how the story ever told.

arranging these jumble words in mind, translate in sentences quite hard to put, keeping up the phrases for standing still.
Lullaby will be the decent touch of tonight.
these trantums emotions was so hard to cut. soft sound melody will make less-eager the emotion at least as long the melody still humming.
Hide and seek would be interesting activities for children, requiring as an adult, playing face the truth would be a forcing-game.
I believe I'm on my days, recruit things to be make sense.
I missed some target, I was planning to go off to bed early, but yet my head would not rely,
I have to write this blog on my laptop, not on my pc. I just don't get the feel.
probably while I was tired keeping on my track paying attention to the white board in front of the class, writing this blog was my aim of the day,
I really enjoy set ups words, even though I am not that professional as anyone far.
oh, ten past ten. J. for.. Jacob? Josh? John? kidding.
sorry owl, stars and moon, I have my attendance list tomorrow waiting up,
thousands words to spill, another mumbling session, and hundreds new taste coming up,
was those better than for other people who has nothing to do with their day?
finger crossed.
I have no options, don't want in mind.
probably I'm gonna spend my weekend on writing at home.
its getting more dull for spending money outside.
12345,
Sun is sleeping, taking shift off, shall do me! working again as the clouds turns to blue!

No comments :