"How To Be" by Oliver Irving

Tonight I’m going to pay up what I’ve been neglected these days.





“How to Be” is got in to categories Indie Movie, directed by Oliver Irving, starred by Robert Pattinson.
Originally from United Kingdom,
Here I’m going to make my own Resume, and I’ll put the synopsis, a bit.
This story is very common in these days, probably the condition that happens among us.
Art, yet undiscovered talented road musician on his time where he was desperately confused about his life.
Broken up with his girlfriend, conflict with his parents, and calling psychiatrist for helping mend his scattered life, all in one wrap with humorous yet entertaining to the viewers.
From my point of view, the director has known about how British musician dealing with local gig and the writer-songs block which is wicked.
From this movie also has it message that pretty essential with life, message that everyone probably needed.
Last advice, go on buy the original dvd coming soon.
I’ll put the newest news
Or keep your fingers crossed for “How to Be” playing in cinemas near you!

Cheers,
Fiya

No comments :