I used trebuchet font

hey, hey, hey, hey, hi!!!
-Feel sorry for Israel, just wishing the freaking war will end tomorrow.
-Favorite Place to hang-out after school: Noy's kost-an hihi
since those words were in my head, I wanted to put it in my pointless blog, which is here.
Today is Thursday, getting closer to weekend means awesome.
I like weekend with no reason. well. no school obviously.
but believe it or not, everything's going very very intense. my school precisely,
I'm pretty sorry for my brain, I believe it NEED oxygen more than my lungs.
but hey, I know I can! :D
and about the other things..., I cant say it out loud here. I don't know why. just.. can't.
'I don't know' maybe will be my most-use-sentences in this blog.
If I could ask someone, what's up with me, they'll say "you know yourself, better than anyone"
so, it seems like just keep it in your mind.
but, if you can guess or what, will you tell me something?
I was just wondering.............. only wondering.
congratulations.
i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
screw Cullen


No comments :