I can't believe magazine was right.

first of all,
CONGRATULATIONS FOR RAJA AND DIRA, like oh my god!
yeay yeay yeay

hm, today today today,
I can't write too long now, because its already monday technically, 12. 18 am,
I haven't sleep yet.
I dont know why,
I was opened facebook,
had conversation with my mate, a couple minutes ago, but he's off now.
no one wake up except him, but.. he's probably sleep now hehe
and now... I'm with my laptop, and phone, and you, errr
I still can not sleep anyway,
so...
my schedule for tomorrow, or later today
Biology
Chemistry
Esl
Math

wow.
now I see I have to go to sleep.
I am not actually
I'm just offline
then... wondering stuff
then.....
then I go to sleep
..maybe.
I dreamt Rob last night. classical dream. hm
define classical...........
oh, I bought contactlenses.
and, bye.

No comments :