I dont own this world

I turned the light on.
for another night, I failed.
I'd always wants to sleep early at 9. but why, things wont coordinate very well,
if you asked a question as brief as possible such ad "why you can't sleep?"
I probably do not own one to explain. what the hell did I just do?
My bed has not calling yet, even its very tempting to lie on.
read bed time book ---- eclipse.
writing all of these took my seconds made it to minutes, almost change to hours.
words are not always pouring down like rains, probably like gold digger looking for the right gold with amusement amount. is this count as redundant phrase?
last afternoon, I did not have a cup of tea, I'm too young to be old. besides, I had my native teacher time, the subject I love the most in my entire education life, I guess.
as I'm well-mannered person, I would like to share... my.. um.. knowledge that I got today,

Oxymorons: 2 or more words with opposite meaning used together.
e.g = -Do you want to go to the mall or cinemas? it's just same difference for me; {you see, same and different is opposite meaning but in one sentence}
-Would you make it more simple? I was clearly confused now. ; {clearly means you can see it clear, and confused is that you dont get what's going on, but both in the same sentence, right?}



there you go.
I got interested since the first time Andrew, my native teacher, mention Oxymorons.
it sounds.. idiotic clause and tickles you.
was those some kind of gang with morons?
I felt like I had more intense feeling with these matters.
suddenly I lost my appetite to sleep.. being at the carnival wasn't so good as being at home.
seems I found my new obsession, beside being a vampire, oh yes, writing.
spending my times with my laptop with my headset on, shockingly enough, more fun than hanging out in public places with crowded obviously crowd. for now.
half of my life, read; school, has been stolen my attention quite much. makes me misses home, and rest.
if just for my own good, I should close my eyes, and go straight dreaming, get beauty sleep.
am I normal, putting my needed second? but that doesnt sounds right.
oh, I adore Ryan Ross talent writing the lyrics for panic at the disco.
it caught my ear.

I don’t love you I'm just passing the time//You could love me if I knew how to lie//But who could love me?//I am out of my mind//Throwing a line out to sea//To see if I can catch a dream

that would be the.. closing of my blog tonight, and I am pretty sure, I'll write many.
soon.

No comments :