my lovely 6 dwarfs.

I'm tired when people said that my blog is only about twilight,
well, basicaly twilight has taking over my scenery recently.
now I want to talk about my classmates, my insange classmates
heres my 6 dwarfs, hehe kidding, heres 6 of my greatfriends. sorry if I did not put you here,
maybe someday. no offence here.

1. Nisna 'noy'
she's very explainable,
her kost-an is our favorite place to hang out after school
our bond getting good-er when we were stuck hypnotic by this unfamiliar creature, something that drinks blood. oh yes, vampire.
we both freakingly freak about twilight.
she's famous with... staring-on-empty-sight 'bengong' ability.


2. Ninday 'Ndoy'

she's famous with her funky orange eye glasses,
shoe-less, untidy, baggy clothes, and the best part, SHE NEVER GO TO DENTIST FOR TAKING CARE OF HER BRACES. oh my,
but she's good in math, and always fill our class with laughs.
3. Emil 'emiliolelegorengdumbo' 'lel' 'legor'
she's weird enough to be one of my good friends hehehe kidding.
she has many personality, well thats what she says "that wasnt me, that was another me" hm
well she's responsible with what she did. usually she always remind us what we will do, and she owns depok HAHA


4. wardha 'way' wayong' 'wanita muslimah' 'bebek kloset'

she's tough. she has so many siblings. she is very proud of her ex-school which is her junior high, we all don't know why. she's fun. she likes to insult ndoy for sure, well just for laugh. hehe.
she's straight up girl. she's mean, but not much as I do. lol
5 & 6 our chinese duo, Eleny 'el' 'cina gila' & Zara 'cina biadab'
they are chinese. well we thought so, and I believe that you will think like what I'm thinking.
Eleny is a brave one, she's wise enough to tell about your sorrowness. and love-life problem.
Zara mostly spending time with his boyfriend. she's fine but at certain point she has her most stupid mind. but we're cool with it.
we all do.
so that goes my 6classmates. theres actually others but... I choose my top 6
we're all in this together hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe
I'll be back with other awesome blog, ta-ta for now!

No comments :