Check yes, Romeo.

My temper was out of control, just like a new born werewolf. From the name of Cathedral chapel, I dislike this situation. Ay Me, dealing with this O life, O love.
Cringing every seconds that has past, grinning teeth, tell me why it took decades for entering another world of cyber that needed to fulfill the emptiness of room which suffers me the most.
My eyes gazed on other thing, perfection tales written with ink called Eclipse book. Put hold from my warm sweet milk as the closing due of the day.
As my fingers keep busy pushing these toots of alphabet, gathered the words, my mind is restless, thoughts keep swimming and almost drowned.
Decoding puzzles that I wrecked by myself.
Abandoned the duty that missed a call
Oh, the light must have be dimmed, but I’m still lingers here.
When this writing has gotten too deep, I can not strain myself.
I have to pick up nice words, because I am well-mannered.
I should ended this up, wait, I haven’t seen the moon through my window,
Maybe I could call it in my dream, as the sun already rest,
Can I have mine?
O goody, O lord.
Climates change,
I shall see you soon.


C