does subject means a lot?

oh wow, I am so sorry, I have been abandoned this blog for a while, I'm just been, uh.. well, busy.
oh, I had insange moment today, with my mates at school, we had this dance stuff that we made while we were studying chemistry. it's just a warn for everybody, that chemistry is really really insange.
my classmate were awesome, they're the best!
and, the weather is very unpredictable, I had my school moved for a while to some building because my real school was flooded. it's over now, but guess what, I sit just next to my porch and its burning like flame.
the sun is too bright and extremely HOT as we said.
I need some peaceful wind, which makes the trees dancing melodically.
and Edward Cullen is totally addictive, like my own personal brand of chocolate. perfect sweet, nice scent, awesome shape and.. (speechless)

I kept talking about those in class. can not missed a day.
It gets me with severe emotions.
so so so so, I have to get back in my room,
this goes my blog,
you know you love me
xoxo,
fiya

No comments :