From Solita the Stranger

Monday evening, 11:03 pm.
I am very sleepy, ask me why I have not lay my head on my pillow and close my eyes, welcoming dreams.
I do not know. facebook kept me busy. I tried name generators. I got fancy results. few epic names.
Fiya the shrieking, Princess of Eltano
never crossed my mind being a princess (laugh out loud)
Oh I faced biology exams earlier today, well that's hell of a crap. no need to discuss more. I hope my sentences quite clear to explain my comments. look something brighter, I'm going to end all of these emotional trials in a matter of... 3x24 hours. probably the only ending I can not wait for.
Mid June is nearly here, I'm not planning for swimming across pacific ocean or trespassing white house, I need remarkable vacation in year 2009, probably gigs every weekend. should be superb cool
I'm turning seventeen this year. how... enchanting.
I've watched P.S I Love You on the afternoon. it was very sweet. I cried and again, very sweet. I was on the border line between envy and hate those kind of movies, something made you jealous ended up crying. that was a bumper.
The views ever so sweet, Oh Ireland!
I adore Irish-slash-British-guy
I'm almost drowned.
I always believe someday.. we'll know.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my ears begging to hear your voice, by holding phone that never rang from yours.
'Incoming call
_____ '

No comments :