summer is here



I've been thinking what I would write here, but suddenly I saw mtv movie awards on tv in the right moment when Edward err I mean, Robert accepted their best kiss awards with K stew and it blew my mind, I forgot things. his face is too irresistible. I don't want him, for real. but he is such a perfect figure for assuming-life-is-not-fair or impossible-guy-to-cuddle-with. sort of guilty pleasure to be loved. he is too good to be true. too good. outlying good. waay good. beyond good. extremely good. above good.
everything about him will invites me in.
I adore him. period. I'm running out of explanation. because trust me, there is certain part of your life that too hard to describe, maybe Robert became one of it.


well I have not say my greetings, hello, I'm back from thousand island, Pramuka island to be exact.
pinch me how much I missed beach. all the sun, sea shore, fish, sands was incredibly fit on summer.
two days was not enough, but enough for school trip. those kind of beaches promenade did not really necessary needed schedule, just do whatever you want when you were in an island.
I did snorkeling, it was a sweet tense adventurous activity. I had sort of bad memories something related to sea, I'm still good though but wont swimming further away from my mentor.
being on open wide ocean was awesomely worth doing. I lay on the boat on my way back from snorkeling, healing after got cramp on my legs (and it was hurt so so so bad), looking to the sky, it was madly beautiful and not less peaceful.

the weather is very summer.
striking hot. it would be fine for the bules, but not for me. I got tanned which I'm not planning to.
took hundreds of picturesss.
one things for sure: I had gooooooooooooooooooood times.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments :

Yasmin Nabila said...

Wow.. Thousand Island has a good scenery :D

Fiya Muiz said...

yes min:)