Homosapiens1234

sometimes I hate posting blog with Georgia font, it seems very vintage and old, although I know it needed sometime. Alright, the sun doing great now. summer heat still vibrating but extra wind calmed things. here it goes, barely nothing yet happened on my day, just another french toast, or regular name is toast bread, for breakfast. it was superb tasty :)
as the fact that I got nothing special to do, been on my routine, check facebook, twitter, msn yeah what a life. then suddenly I ended up reading someone's blog. well its Raditya Dika, he is sort of well known writer in town, he made a book based on his daily life blog, and pretty succeeded I guess.
for me, his blog is pretty entertaining, honestly. The first book was published like 3 years ago, and it already been filmed, and I havent got the chance to see it while it was on cinemas, so, I watch it now through youtube.
The story basicaly is comedy, self-pity, love, weird and yet entertaining.
The oddest part was, that I can feel the jealousy in me, seeing couples caring to each other gaaaaaaaaaaaaah even on comedy movie. and the fact that is sad. I mean..... sad.

No comments :