temporary

I'm counting starts from one, two and three, but I guess I'm missing numbers.
I mentioned Alphabets, A, B, and C, there when it ends. My day went well, I tried to diminish my presence on twitter, it got too much people now. I am fully awake right now, I shall not be afraid.
You know what?
settled your self somewhere you might comfort at, listen to your favorite songs, sing until your lungs give out, live the moment, tell you're self you'll be alright because you will.
A friend of mine told me, when you have fear, you're starting to wield scantily a responsibility. by mean it was good.
I feel fine, incredible, scared, pity, and in love. those were fine, right?
My day went fine, as the school ended pretty early, I went to Zara's crib, and we put
on superb clothes, then we discovered Grand Indonesia-Plaza Indonesia, we took pictures and ate sushi, I did want sushi since couple days ago, and I still couldn't get enough. I was amazed and aware why Sushi..is very...addicting. sort of pointless but still entertaining.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
mini california roll
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
want sum beeeeeeer eh, mate?


iLOVEthispicture

a song by monkey to millionaire hypnotized my ears, those taste incredible, something spectacular beneath the note. School haven't steal my attention, and I'm scared about it. I could not text someone over there because I never had the courage to type, am I so pity?
and in love, when I sit tight on Jakarta Busway, I heard voice that reminds me to a memory, and I laughed at myself, oddly feels right. another step I took on the road, another memory passed over in mind. he became permanent tenant in my brain somehow.
Oh, Nael probably on the plane to India right now, gah, I guess he will miss another birthday party (again) of mine. I'm not going to see him on ingredients show, or at Happy Jack this time around... sad.
Just hoping he'll take care of himself well there.

No comments :