what's wrong being so small?

been missing from blog-ing for couple days, sorry, holiday probably taken me away from here. or sometimes I just got nothing to tell. or not nessecary to. or else.
Oh, its Saturday almost midnight, I had my ass back at home before nine. so good. anyway not really in the mood for late nights.
I've been running not so healthy life. I kept sleep above 12am and woke up around 11pm, sometimes I can't decide did I just have breakfast or lunch?
anyway today went fine, I started my Saturday so early, around 3:30pm I arrived at Senayan City, that was because Andra forced me to be honest. We were actually planning for watch Transformers 2, but it turned out that the line was already long as a snake, and Andra couldn't go back home too late, so yes. we caught up with Angga, Bismo, Faldi, and Iki at j.co, suddenly my tounge was screaming for jcool. oh and I met Eleny, Zara (also with her ex) and Way, I missed them. they used to be my classmate, Oh Oh haven't I told you? I'm..., what thats in english, in grade 11 now, and there are two types of class, Humanity (social and stuff) and Science (with all the frog and crap; no offense) guess they choose Science, while I chose Humanity, I guess. I'm just done with chemisty, puh-lees.
okay continue, after satisfiying our tummy by eating meat slice teppanyaki we actually have no idea where we're going, but then we went to time zone.
That's when we all got mad mad twisted with all the games. Okay that's hyper actually.
yea but the coolest part that meandraikianggabismofaldi took all pictures on yea sort of huge photobox, we all could fit in. that was stupid but wicked, I have to scan the picture first then I'll show you. it was cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me laik it :) but yes, Angga always mocked my height, I hate him sometimes. ah, what's wrong being so small?
that makes me hoping I'll grow taller 15cm fast fast fast! come on god:D
and honestly I am so sleepy, so off to bed mates!







this is Dougie I want to post at least one picture so this is it. I envy to the stich. whatever it called. I want to meet Dougie. that's just unfair
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :