Uhura


finally I went to cinema and watched Star Trek, the movie was epic.
don't worry ladies and germs, spongebob will entertain you!
kidding
my favorite quote at the end of the movie "sometimes you need to set aside of logic, just do what you feels right"
sweet dude.
I had fun with andra&arky,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

looking forward to filled up this holiday!
anyway, my brother is so annoying I mean really really very very annoying like a crap. hm
oh and suddenly tinypic is being ass, it did not work shoot. I would like to post more pictures but by the truth that it took centuries for uploading one, I shall ended this blog, getting bored here
ciao

2 comments :

Nadilla Soenardhi said...

pacar gue tuh yg baju biru tengah sama baju merah tengah

Fiya Muiz said...

ambiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil