transformed

I went to happy jack and meet couple of my friends, that was just practically killing time.
all I do was just sat and watched the guys with a guitar and sang loud songs on the afternoon with sun still on
.
no particular thing to tell.

then I went to megaplex and watched Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. alright, the title is so breath taking, and so does the mouth saying.
but unfortunately it was not as good as I was expect.
the point is just about battle between car-in-disguise-that-actually-is-a-robot battle.
the screen effect was brilliant.
but I'm kind of more envious-close-to-reality-movie adorer.
plus I'm not kind of robot lover.
the actors are super unique, both Mikaela and Sam.

and by the way, having the first car can do all the shots thing, that's super, dude.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic