Tall

I've been listening to Indonesian songs which is slightly improvement of me,
Tell me crap tell me rubbish tell me anything. it has been quite rare emotional week, I used to sing I used scream I used to ignore everything.

all the used thing has change, tears taste so good yesterday. I feel weird and not sure what exactly I'm feeling.
I wanna go somewhere they don't know, just me and my thoughts, I'm going to discover Jakarta like no one ever did. that's cliche, I'm not going anywhere without my mates. but deep down I need those alone time,
I feel weird. only weird person thinking to go somewhere alone.
I was not that kind of person, I know. that's why I said it's weird I have those sort of feeling.
I started to have fears.
I'm afraid.
I'm asking peculiar questions, sure about life, of course life.
I should know what should I do,
I have to.


I don't feel kind of a talker now, this what I have been doing since mid day (youtube-ing):
- trailer new moon
- replika video clip
- merah accoustic

No comments :