I'm not hercules


last night my head was so heavy and I could not see things right, I mean picture like you just saw blitz, yeah, that was kind of haunting me for minutes. I tried to closed my eyes but nothing necessary happened. when my visions getting better, I started to feel pain in my head, voices around me was disturbing. guess that is nausea.
it all happened slightly after my grand parent's 49th Anniversary.
my tummy was full. dinner was awesome. quite fun.
but all the heavy-head thing was not a good ending for that night, oh wait, the climax... when I got back home, and forced my self to sleep. but reality told me different thing........ I vomited. puke. yea mate, that was wicked, I felt huge relief after that.
I almost forgot how does vomits taste like.
that is why today doesn't feels like Sunday. I sort of lost my spirit. I'm good though. just like missing something.
My mom called me last morning and asking me how I'm doing.
I was not used to all the heavy-head thing, I'm not on my period also, my mom wondering why and speculate the reason from what happened last night.
She said maybe, maybe I have something in mind that bothering me.
I tried to remember what I was thinking... but I'm thinking a lot of things. I couldn't be sure which 'thinking' I should blame to. even now, I still thinking about many many things.
okay, I don't know bye

No comments :