play it in a cold way

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
oh I forgot to say hello to JUNE! nearly ended my exams and having beach on next weekend! summer summer summer summer, my favorite season of all time!
I barely feel wind nowadays. the heat was over whelming, even at night like this I can't have my hair down, cause it's too hot.
oh well everything's going fine, I'm living my days. I have Biology exams tomorrow, I have not study yet, probably I will starts in an hour from now.
what I have been doing since morning was sleeping sleeping and another grocery shop, the trolley I used was very annoying though I don't give a *beep*.
sleeping is epic, you know why.
and and and tomorrow is hey hey ho Monday, in another words.. my last week, LAST WEEK OF TORTURING EXAMS.

anyhow, I would write things but I'm not so in the mood for telling story, so later on lads.

oh Robert. never can get enough of him, he's not a human, he's truly vampire for me.

No comments :