We could do something, but they say it's nothing

Prologue
you have to know how it feels when you felt happy but leaving someone else feels resentful

and in the same time, you're not sure where are your brain because something made it invisible.
in a time where nobody could save you for listening.
i was stuck in the corner, asking "what exactly should i feel?"
then came in mind, being sense-less is way considered.
I felt good tonight despite I'll never be in two places at a day, on limited-extremely-narrow time.
no matter how neat you arrange the plan it self, and ended up pissed somebodys off somehow.
its hard to pleased everybody.
Dude, I suck.

Midday
My cousin had birthday bash at my grandma's, he just turned 7
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
what did you wish when you were seven?




Night
I looked tightly from the priority, so I went down to west side of jakarta.
Citos.
Monkey to Millionaire launched an album called "Lantai Merah" at Score, Citos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
taken by me
Clear liquor and cloudy eyed, too early to say goodnight -stolen-

early moment, I got sort of pissed because I have to pay 50 thousands rupiah for entering the events.
but there is NO effort remembering all the loss.
I watched gugun and the blues shelter, LALA and Monkey to Millionaire of course,
they all performed very well, I enjoyed most of the gigs though.
I met Aninda and Cygnus and friends + Zara and Gasha (I had disturb two couples tonight, ah, how pathetic)
then Meiz, Coki, Nael, and Rico.
Probably I wont meet Nael again for a long time, as the fact that he headed to India next tuesday.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
hmmmmmmm
I saw my recent-fav song from MTM, called Merah

"dan aku tersayat lagi, merahi lantai lagi"

"mereka yang kita sayangi, yang paling mampu menyakiti"

those phrases caught my attention, and I saw it live last night, which is pretty cool because its very rare I'll see them live.
I had fun,
but I felt not too good missed one event at tebet,
trust me, I feel bad I even don't know how to say it,
believe me, I feel so bad.

No comments :