remoteeeah

there are where the part when you started not to care about something because you're tired enough to have in mind.
it sort of brought me to tears if I reminded of that. things that you wouldn't need to know - it's pointless anyway.
its 1 am now, as usual i wont go to sleep yet even Monday's already calling out.
I'm done with my assignment since 11 clock, there are... 3 of it. 2 biology essays and 1 i have to make15 questions about physics.
I'm not really sure what would I write I just want to write something.
okay, I got a picture

it looked like me and my chinese friend about to robbed the supermarket.
this picture was taken by my other chinese friends, el. at sogo supermarket citos last Thursday.

I tried to put my biology essay here, but....I do not understand why it wouldn't work.
what's next... i've been craving for fooooood a lot of times which is good but still i can not balance my sleep at all. I got terrible habits.
so less consciousnes uh.
Hm, things might look different in each of everyones eyes, how I see my world might not be right for peoples around, I know how I have care less about stuff. errrrrrrrrrrrr, It's getting late anyway, gtg

2 comments :

Yasmin Nabila said...

fiyaaa i love your, uhm, skirt c:

Fiya Muiz said...

wah makasih min:)