Is Piranha A Fish?

There is nothing essential to tell. I just want to write something.
I found Dashboard Confessional again in my ipod, I love to hear it. I found new spot for writing, in my room, in my bed. The view was just straight to the sky, now, I could see differences between the clouds and I could predict when the rain would fall, the clouds changing. also moving.
it does sounds lame, but I needed for my imagination.
full filled my story is not really a smooth way, inspiration did not came all along.
I've been browsing for dresses around the websites,
in one way, I have believe in my self. I CAN DO IT!
you probably don't get what I am talking about, but I know. hehehehheheeheh
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, ta-ta for now!

No comments :