I said one, two, three

I skip gym class today because I currently paying no attention to anything. I forgot to bring gym suit lol
Aninda's going to have a party tomorrow but the fact that this was long weekend, my family also arranging a trip. So there might be a chance that I couldn't come. And I hate to miss something.
Oh there was something I would like to write here couple seconds ago, but now I already forgot.
That's what has been going on with me lately, forgetting things.
Oooooooooooh, I hate hate and hate when I have to chose over stuff I like.
But I know I have to keep the positive side of me open, I just read an article about positive mind blablabla.
So plan for this weekend are..... Going out of town and ignoring the air of dust around the hectic city.
Need something calm and soothing despites midnight talks on 24 hours cafe. Something must be different.....
Errrr, I don't want to end this yet but I have to go back studying. Sounds lame I know
Anyway, see you sooonnnnnn!

No comments :