Revenge is not good, kid.

as I have been planned, I want revenge for this weekend, it was structurly fine.
here it goes my saturday, but there are few part that I am not going to put here, something that might not be best for public, eventhough I know its already public secrets around my friends. okay, next.
There was a tempting place that I know from a friend of mine, everything sounds fascinating.
Since the morning the weather was so fresh, I love to know that it was Saturday, so I got off from home around 7pm, first destination was my friends cafe, called Happy Jack,
Description: Nice.
its hard for me to explain, it dominated white, blue and red. just like british flag which is i like it.
the atmosphere was quite comfortable, familiar faces also filled up the area.
Based on my friend experience, you can go home with full tummy just 15.000 rupiah.
1 humongus ice tea and a hamburger.
me myself have not order anything yet, because yesterday i was kind of in a hurry, yeah so after i check out the cafe, done the bussiness i should have to do, then off to Fx, senayan,
Me, Rara, Betary and Dilut were totally have no direction inside we were just hanging around like idiots,
we admitted that we were mentally drunk, because we're all in stressed phase. hehe


I couldn't tell the reason why, I told you it not see best on public.
as my dad pick me up, I found out that I'm gonna stay at my granparents' which is around kemang, then I begged my dad for drop me off at Mcd, because my friend, Arief and Icun, would stop by there,
okay, thanks god my dad allow me, i need to murder the time on weekend.
Oh, what a coinsidence, I met my long-time-ago-folks (I've wrote about them previously, on December), Riza and Ilham,
Yeah, I kind of missed them both, the last time we've met was last year hehe and Riza has been busy with his gf lately hahahahahahahahahah kidding
okay, we chatted for a while, but I know, well we know, its already late they have go back home (while I was just arrived. How bad I was :P)
then goodbyes,
I joined Arief and Icun, we talked about something that always made me smile like a lunatic.
As it turns to midnight, as the matter of fact I'm not a vampire that needs beauty sleep, so Ii decided to go back home.
and my saturday ended. it was quite good.
I'm gonna wait for another weekend!

No comments :