iheartweekend!

I got more in love with holiday or weekends. i guess nothing, i emphasized, NOTHING could destroy my feelings for it lol
my long weekend was awesome, i went out of town, more to west from jakarta, it's called bandung.
it's been a while I have not goint there. it only took around 2 or 3 hours top by car - from jakarta.
so, i went there right after from aninda's birthday party (it's midday - which we called 'nyabut rumput' at citos lol)
it was a blast actually its another on my i-love-list. rofl with my friends




from left to right: emil, noy, el, way, zarjul, me, aninda

yeah, then i went straight to bandung, i can't write all of my agenda while i was there, but one thing, it was freaking fun.
i stayed at sheraton hotel.

back yard like it was ours

oh, i love for the breakfast, xoxo. it served sushi, pancake, eggs, poridge, etc.
then traditional dinner, on local restaurants, with my big big lovely family.
we discovered bandung - and most important, shopping.
fitting room ;p

theres a market, sells secondhand stuff with cheap cheap sweet price.
i bought a lot of clothes lol
move to the next round, factory outlet, sidewalks food; delicious!
and do you know how much i hate ending for every awesome holiday? countless!



anyway, clocks ticking so yeah, back to sweaty hot jakarta sucks.

No comments :