scapegoatingwohoo

So its almost midday on first day of the week, howdy monday - I got up very early today. I was powerless to stand up from the bed, the sky still dark it makes me more eager to stay in bed. My eyes were heavy - probably red -I slept 2 am but 5 past something I had to get up.

Still in anyway I got late to school. What I have to blame to? My driver the lift or doors or tv or what? I don't want to scape goating on someone, beacuse if I do so it makes me one of the phsycological disorder which means no good. I don't really give a *@#? if I have to stay right under the sun in the middle of humongus field for couple minutes, because I know I did make mistake. Don't even care.... But when you have option to go back home, continuing mybeauty sleep, it all so tempting.
But as I consider my duty-slash-torture or whatever, I waited for the gate to opened. Okay I don't care I don't care...........
I am looking forward to wrapping my so called short novel - I'll see you soon$$$$

No comments :