save-end-tin

I know what's worst, it head ache.
so if there's anything else worst than that, tell me.
seeing my little brother growing up (read:in love) was actually sucks.
It was so obvious that I could see clearly, he started to having fun with his cellphone all the time.
I never realized how the atmosphere change while you are feeling something.
He acting weird as alien, really.
Are you boys doing that all along? or its just me suspecting my brother too much
I laughed out freaking loud, it was so cut and odd in the same time.
true, I got jealous in some way.

if you know my subject really means I gave you thumb up,
let it be a package of memories, uh.
someone who i was care about will not be easy to disappear.
I know it will, but it took times.

thinking about several things... were not really satisfying.
it got easier to having fun with girls only (doesnt guarantee more fun - cat fight does happens - all depends, right?), rather than with boys. sometimes I just dont get them.
I've been repeating Thanks for coming song by Hopes Die Last almost 17th time, or so.
sleeptime

so long, see you soon

No comments :