I'm getting sick how people acts nowadays

another saturday night I spent at home, cuddling with paper and books, oh and laptop and food.
hmmmm, such a peaceful day.
this was long weekend, not figuring out what to do.
HBO showed great movies today, I watched Catch and Release, The Atronouts Wife, and Persuit of Happiness.
I got conlusion that Johnny Depp was striking hot in every scene as arrogant person.
and Jenifer Garner was so sweet.
and Will Smith, marvelous! true story movies were always touchy. nothing starts from Up, always from down.
Another part of my day, I wrote few pages for my story. what has been on my mind.
I enjoyed it very much.
I tried to be less selfish.
I made a poets yesterday but I can't put it here.
let it be a secrets
ofcourse for my mystery sunday! lol
its getting late, and I got more sleepy every seconds, I'd better go to sleep, and welcoming tomorrow's sun on the first line!
byebye

No comments :